Do you workout early in the morning and have a difficult time consuming food before your workout? Are you looking for healthier breakfast options that save you time, energy, and money? Do you need a quick, go to recipe that will sustain your energy throughout your workout and the morning?
Of course you do…
Well, look no further, for we have the answer: The Super Duper Smoothie
What is it?
The Super Duper Smoothie is a DEElicious, healthy, quick meal in a cup.
Start your day with 3 servings of colorful fruits and veggies, healthy fats, and lean protein. Give your body sustainable energy to take you through your workout or the first half of your day. Give your mind a break from all the fog caused by those unhealthy choices. Save money and calories by not spending 10 minutes in the overpriced cafe line for your 1,000 calorie breakfast. Save time by combining fresh, unprocessed foods in one cup.
From start to finish, I prepared this smoothie in 4 minutes flat.
Who is it for?
It’s perfect for those who:
- complain about having no time to prepare good quality meals and, instead, spend 10 minutes in the fast food line waiting for their McSandwich
- have a long commute to work and like hands free food options
- only have 30-60 minutes before your workout and need something that you can slowly sip before and during your workout that will not send you running to the bathroom
- claim to be vegetarian
- should be more like vegetarian folk
- simply do not enjoy using utensils
This smoothies gives you everything you need to look, feel, and perform better. Don’t take our word for it. Try it out yourself.
Super Duper Smoothie Recipe:
You will need:
- ½ cup strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 packed cup super greens or spinach
- 2 tbsp hemp seed
- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- 1 to 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- Ice (optional)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender
- Plug the blender into an outlet
- Turn the blender on (there is usually an on-off switch)
- Wait for 45 seconds to 1 min (this is a great time to put your ingredients away)
- Drink up
Vitamin A: 83%
Vitamin C: 134%
Clearly, this recipe is packed with vitamins, minerals, lean proteins, simple and complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats. Pretty much, this smoothie rocks!
Kick start your metabolism the right way. Stop wasting your time, energy, and money making unhealthy choices. The Super Duper Smoothie is a no brainer. Give it a try, and let me know what you think below.